January 19, 2012

Spicy Roasted Cauliflower

So, cauliflower has become a new favorite for me!  It can actually be used to replace white potatoes.  Believe me, I DO NOT take "replacing" potatoes lightly! I love potatoes as much as the next girl..but my waistline does not.  This is a quick recipe.

I will post more cauliflower recipes in the future, but for today I had to post this one because my goodness...it was so tasty!

I started off by cutting up some cauliflower florets and placing them on a baking sheet and drizzled them with some olive oil.

Then I got out my secret weapons of cauliflower cover up!



I sprinkled the above ingredients on these bad boys (or girls) and put them in the oven at 400 degrees for 30 minutes....and VOILA!

Not the best photo but I will work on it! I can say a glass of red wine prior to this matched pretty well with the slight spice this snack has...

I hope you enjoyed! NOM NOM NOM!

1 comment:

  1. Made this last night. It was a huge hit! I can't wait for more cauliflower recipes!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think! Just leave a note!