February 3, 2012

Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Smoothie

Today is my little sister, Allysa's, birthday.  After I had my second son she came to my house and took care of me and when I didn't want to eat, this is something along the lines of what she made me when I didn't want to eat.

In the morning if I don't eat breakfast I will drag through the morning until lunch feeling like a waste of life.  My stomach slowly begins to eat itself and I become grumpy.  So when I do not have time for a bowl of cheerios or something, I make this shake because its QUICK and healthy.
This is all you need.  If anyone wants to sponsor me to buy a better camera ,I'm game. 
  • half banana
  • handful of oatmeal
  • 1/4 cup milk
  • 3 pieces of ice


BLEND like there is no tomorrow!!


Then drink it...mmmmmmmmmmm delish and now your stomach will not be angry with you this morning!

4 comments:

  1. YUM. We seriously do eat pretty much the exact same things. I usually do peanut butter, banana, milk, and ice. Might have to try and switch it up a bit with the oatmeal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! It's so good! So simple and quick and easy to swap out ingredients, like lactose free milk, or add things, like more fruit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never had an oatmeal smoothie.. Sounds yummy though. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use half a banana and half an apple w/peel and add cinnamon and flax seed for a delicious breakfast smoothie. Very healthy too.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think! Just leave a note!