February 28, 2012

Crockpot Beef Stroganoff

I am going to start this post by saying I failed to take many pictures of this because it was my son's birthday this weekend and it was chaotic in my house, but the recipe is easy so don't be discouraged.

You need the following combined in a crockpot:

  • 1 chopped sweet onion
  • 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
  • 1 can of cream of chicken soup
  • 1 package of beef stew meat or round steak cut up
  • 1 can of mushrooms (drained)
Cook this on high 4 hours or low for 6.  My slowcooker seems to cook faster so I do low for 4 hours and it turns out fine.

The last half hour of cooking put 1 small contained of sour cream into the crockpot and 1 package of cream cheese (not fat free or won't melt)  Once it's melted you can serve it over egg noodles or rice.  Big hit and simple!

1 comment:

  1. I am going to make this! I found you on the blog hop. Please follow me back!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think! Just leave a note!