February 5, 2012

Tequila Honey Wings

My mother in law asked what I was making for the super bowl and when I told her, she said she was making tequila wings.  That sounded so cool.  I decided to do my own recipe and add a little tequila.  Hopefully you guys like it!
Start out with wings, cut off the tips.


So we are clear, it's honey, garlic powder, chili powder, tomato sauce and tequila in the above pictures.
Put all the wet ingredients into one bowl and flour and the seasoning in another bowl.  You only need one shot of tequila, 1/4 oz tomato sauce, 6 drops of honey in the wet bowl and 5 tablespoons of garlic powder and 5 tablespoons of chili powder.
Dip the wings into the flour with seasonings.

The into the sauce- Then lay onto a cookie sheet and bake at 350 for 45 minutes
 (or until chicken is cooked all the way)
Yum Yum! Grab your napkins!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think! Just leave a note!